… and Influence Your Market
In today’s ever-changing business landscape, researching your competition is not only needed…
It’s a MUST …
Imagine, if you could lift the lid on your market, right now – seeing clearly, what’s working and what isn’t.
- You could KEEP tabs on all your competitors … seeing their “most valuable” traffic and customer sources.
- You could SEE, swipe, and model as your own – the “most profitable” content, campaigns and ads in your market or industry.
- You could ACCESS your competitor’s customers, clients, and visitors – turning them into dedicated “FANS” of your own products or service.
If you had access to all this “insider market information” and more, do you think it could HELP you in your business?
Here’s Why You Need to Know What Your Competition Is Up To …
If you can see what keywords and targeting bring your competition the most traffic, visitors, and conversions – this alone would “save you countless hours” of wasted time and energy.
No more wasting your valuable effort and energy targeting keywords, markets, and trends … that simply won’t convert for you.
Let’s suppose for a moment,
You can SEE ALL the ads your competitor has ever run … and you notice one of their ad campaigns has been running for six months or more – now, this could mean one of two things!
- They like wasting money on ads that don’t work.
- They have an ad that’s working … or they wouldn’t be running it for this long.
My guess is number 2 – what would you say?
How Competitor Analysis Help’s Your Business
- What Sets You Apart – You can “uniquely fulfill” the needs of your market in a way that no one else is currently doing it.
- Avoid Doing What’s Been Done – Knowing what your competitors are doing is a great way to make sure you don’t do something that’s already been done.
- Know Your Strengths and Weaknesses – Through comparison with your competitors, you can understand which “natural strengths” you can play to for an advantage, as well as which areas need improvement.
- Identify Opportunities – If you know what your competition is (and isn’t) doing, you can “find gaps” where they’re not meeting the needs of the market.
- Find Ideas – “Learn from your competitor’s mistakes.” Take note of your competitor’s successes and failures, analyzing these successes and failures for wisdom you can use in your own business.
Deep Dive into Your Market
Competitive analysis is about knowing your competition and their customers … knowing your competitors well, helps you know your own business better.
You can better understand why your customers choose you over the competitors – and how you can further appeal to those customers.
Think of your competition as the “profitability test” for your market.
Deep diving into your market gives you a CLEAR MAP – something you can then follow for your own business success.
- Find out what’s working best, so you can emulate and apply it.
- Find out what’s not working, so you can avoid it.
- Find out what your competition is missing, so you can fill that need or gap in the marketplace.
Jim Rohn once said: “Success leaves clues. Be a better observer of the winners and the losers, those who are doing well, and those who are falling behind. Take mental notes and say: ‘I’m going to adjust what I’m doing based on what I see.”
Now … If you’re thinking, “This ALL sounds great, but where do I start?
Competitive Analysis is a complex and time-consuming process, right! …
Then you need this course …
Competitor Analysis – The 4 Step Plan to Researching Your Competition
In this course, you’ll learn much more than just what’s happening in your market.
This “Competitor Analysis Course“ WALKS you through the 4 main steps and challenges of researching your competition.
Discover how to gather as much information and intelligence as possible on your competition …
Analyze this data and then compare it to your own business …
… Allowing you to then make the most profitable, precise and dominating business changes possible.
This easy to follow “four-step process,” helps you keep an eye on your competition and a finger firmly on the pulse of your market.
Never miss a thing – ever again …
The 4-Steps to Researching Your Rivals Are:
- Step 1: Gather Competitor Data. In this step, you’ll identify who your competitors are, what information you need to gather, and how best to do it.
- Step 2: Research Your Competitor’s Customers. You’ll learn as much as possible about your competitor’s customers – so you can better understand their needs.
- Step 3: Analyze Your Competitive Data. This stage is where you take all of the data you’ve gathered, and analyze it in terms of strengths and weaknesses.
- Step 4: Assess Your Competitive Standing. Here, you’ll assess the results of your analysis and where there are opportunities for your business, comparing yourself to your competition.
This “Competitor Analysis Course,” gives you the tools and skills NEEDED to deep dive into any business, market, audience, or customer base, you like.
By the Time You Finish This Course – You will have:
- Identified who your MAIN competitors are.
- Employed techniques to “keep an eye“ on your competitors and gather data about them.
- Used similar techniques to LEARN about your competitor’s customers.
- Analyzed this data to CREATE summary profiles of your major competitors.
- Assessed the data you gathered in comparison with your own business – in order to “understand your own” strengths and weaknesses.
- Identified potential opportunities – where you can STAND OUT from your competition.
And the best part of all?
You get 30-days to try it out and see if its right for you …
Your Full 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
Go through all the “Competitor Analysis Course” material – learn, discover, and then use the proven steps to researching your competition.
Anytime within the next 30 days, if this course doesn’t live up to your expectations, for any reason, what so ever. Then simply ask for a FULL REFUND, and get all your money back – no questions asked!
If you understand the “easy to follow 4-step process” in your “Competitor Analysis Course“ and put it into practice … you too can fully research your competition – and maybe even dominate your market?
Don’t delay it, join this course today, and let your competitive research begin.
Really, the last thing you need is your competition joining this course before you – and getting to know all about you FIRST.